Saturday, July 30, 2016

Scrapbook layout x2! (Pappaleiskat)

Today I have two layouts to share with you. Both of them are about my dad, girls grandpa. and both were made from leftover papers and miscellaneous embellishments. The main purpose of making these were just to play with stuff and write down some lines about how being a grandpa has changed my dad.


Really like both of them although I have to say that I haven't done much lately that I didn't like, that could be a good thing :D I make approximately 4-5 pages per week even though some weeks are not as productive as others. But I really try to do something creative every day, even if its a small thing like colouring. I have learned that creativity is something I need to do daily to keep it up. 


Anyhow... so nice to have you here and hope to see you soon again!

***
Kaksi pappaleiskaa sitten esille tällä kertaa. Tarvikkeet on säläpussista ja epämääräisiä koristeita jälleen. Mulla on niin erilaisia menetelmiä sivujen kokoamiseen. Joskus se on säsläpussi, joskus se on kokoelma, joskus se on jotakin muuta. Hauskaa, että jälleen tykkään molemmista sivuista kovin. En kyllä ole pitkään aikaan tehnyt mitään mistä en olisi tykännyt, jippii! Sivuja syntyy keskimäärin 4-5 per viikko, joskus tietysti vähemmän. Olen huomannut että mun on hyvä pitää tekemistä yllä tekemällä joka päivä jotakin pientäkin luovaa juttua, vaikka väritellä vesivärein, jotta pysyy ote hommaan. No mutta, kiva kun kävit, nähdään taas!


No comments: