Sunday, July 17, 2016

Scrapbook layout: KolmeKolme

Hi there. 
Here is a layout with lots of unusual things for me in it. 
Used only one patterned paper and orange color - shocking!!! AND I used a picture of me! C-r-a-z-y! I wanted to use those copper letters and that is were this one got off. Used four border punches (gasp!) and hid the journaling.


Still this has some of my usual things as well. Clusters and title placement. Splatters. and the overall balance of the pages feels like me, I think.

This is also one of the pages made during last winter and finally got it here :)

***

Heippa!
Tässä sivussa on paljon mulle epätyypillistä. Vain yhtä kuviopaperia käytetty, oranssi väri, oman kuvan käyttö ja piilotettu tarinointi. Käytin jopa neljää boordileikkuria sivussa! Huh huh. Mutta silti sivu tuntuu omalta, siinä on koristerykelmiä, roiskeita ja otsikko on tutussa paikassa. Tämä on myös yksi vanhoista talvella valmistuneista sivuista, vihdoinkin sain tänne blogiin :)


No comments: