Thursday, May 5, 2016

Layout: First Year - using up old products


This scrapbook layout took a lot of time to finish. It might not look like there was that much to do, but it's been sitting on my desk for ages. 

First I accidentally printed the pictures too small for another project and started to play with the idea of using teeny tiny pictures on a full size scrapbook layout. Pretty soon the idea of the first year came to me, and I started to see what sort of products I had to go with the idea. These oooold bing cards from Jenni Bowlin Studios were perfect, but February was already used. And then.... few months later I finally came up with the solution :D



I placed my title and journaling to that spot and some pictures from February as well. And I really like the end result, even if it is a bit simple for my usual taste. Variation is a good thing, I think.


***
Tätä skräppisivua tein kauan! Ei ehkä uskoisi kun katsoo, mutta niin vain on. Väärässä koossa vahingossa tulostetut kuvat ja iänikuisen vanhat Jenni Bowlin Studios:n bingokortit yhdistyivät muutaman kuukauden muhittelun jälkeen tällaiseksi vähän yksinkertaisemmaksi sivuksi. Mutta kyllä tykkään tästäkin. Vaihtelu virkistää!


No comments: