Thursday, May 26, 2016

Layout: Christmas cards 2015


Hello!
I have a habit of scrapbooking christmas card pictures of my girls. This is the only event that I have been able to scrapbook every year, and I try my best to keep it going. It is so nice to look back as the years go by and see the growth in them. So here is how I scrapbooked 2015 christmas card pictures.


Layout is pretty much my usual style, paper layering, embellishment clusters and mist splatters. I wonder when I will get tired of this, if ever.

***

Kiva kun tulit piipahtamaan täällä blogissani! Yritän skräpätä aina joulukortteihin otettavan valokuvan tytöistä, jotta sitten vuosien päästä olisi hauska nähdä heidän kasvua näidenkin kuvien ja sivujen kautta. Tässä vuoden 2015 korttikuvat skräpättynä talteen. Tyyli leiskassa on tuttu, mutta ainakaan toistaiseksi en ole kyllästynyt.

No comments: