Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Layout: All Dolled Up

Last summer we went to my best friends wedding and got some lovely pictures from there. This one is one of my favorites. Us girls all dressed up and pretty. 



Their wedding colors were mint, coral and gold, and I wanted to use them in my layout as well. Love this colorcombo and I will definitely use it again. 

I love to use a lot of embellishments and group them in three spots, but that upper right corner looked a little plain so I added a banner there. That also brings some festive feel to the page. 

***
Kesällä juhlittiin ihanan bestikseni häitä ja saatiin sieltä mahtavia kuvia. Tämä kuva on yksi suosikeistani. Skräppisivussa halusin käyttää heidän häiden värejä: minttua, korallia ja kultaa. Aika ihana väriyhdistelmä! Vaikka yleensä tykkään tehdä koristerykelmiä sivuun kolmeen kohtaan, näytti oikea yläkulma vähän tyhjältä, joten laitoin sinne vielä tuollaisen viirinauhan. 

No comments: