Monday, May 16, 2016

Layout: AC/DC

Last summer my hometown had famous guests as AC/DC had a gig here. And this is not very usual to this smallish inland town. It was kind of a big deal here, so it should go to my scrapbook, even though I personally was not there to see the show. 






Rock music  and stars go together like bread and butter, so I dig out nearly all my old star embellishments. And that really old star paper. I find it very hard to use those cute polaroid framesand challenged myself to use one now. I had a lot to say, so I left a lot of space for journaling. 


***
Viimekesän AC/DC keikka kotikaupungissani pääsi skräpättäväksi albumiini. Rock ja tähdet sopivat mun mielestä loistavasti yhteen, joten kaivoinkin kätköistäni melkein kaikki tähtikoristeet ja tuon vanhan tähtipaperin. Koska asiaa oli paljon, jätin paljon tilaa tarinoinnille.

No comments: