Sunday, May 8, 2016

Another NSD16 layout and two challenges

I'm taking part of two challenges with this layout about my girls nap time. 


On Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine blog there is plenty of challenges and great prices to win! This is my take on the first challenge. The challenge was to pull out those paints or watercolours and create a layout using at least three different colours! I was also inspired by the example layout made by Stacy Cohen. 




First I painted a watercolor cardstock with a rainbow in mind and die cut cloud shapes out of it. Placed them on a white yardstick background and after hard consideration decided not to add anything more other than my title and journaling. 

***
Tällä leiskalla otan osaa jälleen kahteen haasteeseen. Ensin Scrapbook & Cards Today lehden blogissa vesiväri/maali haasteeseen ja sitten myös Shimellen blogin toistohaasteeseen. 

Tulkaahan mukaan!


No comments: